Sofia University “St. Kliment Ohridski ” is the oldest and largest university in Bulgaria. The building was built with a donation of two brothers – Evlogi and Hristo Georgiev, whose sculptures adorn its facade. It was officially sanctified in 1934. Sofia University is not concentrated in one place as a ‘campus’, which was the original idea of the two brother. Sixteen faculties are situated in different locations in the city, as the Rectorate – the emblematic building of the University and the University Library – are located on the top central place in Sofia. Sofia University “St. Kliment Ohridski ” is the most elite school in the country and according to the global ranking of universities in 2014 It takes 826 place in the world and 341 in Europe.